Monday, February 2, 2009

Doers of the Word


This post is for you fellow bloggers out there!

A few friends sent me a link to an application that analyzes the writing style of your blog post and gives you a profile based on the Myers-Briggs personality standards.
It's a cool little app. Here is what it says about my blog:

"ESTP - The Doers

The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities. The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time. "

Interesting evaluation. It also gave me the cute little picture in the corner. I have no idea if all the little pictures you get are male or female, but maybe that is just my insecurity kicking in.
But overall, I'd say it's a good fit. I do have issues on follow through, so that is why keeping me focused on the rewrite of Good Hope is something I'm encouraging everyone who reads my blog to do. Post a comment, send an e-mail, or just shout at me through your computer. I'm sure I'll get the message.


If you'd like to try the analyzer for your personal blog, or for blogs that you follow, here is the link:




Enjoy!


No comments: